2012 has been manic for me so I haven’t been able to blog as much I’d like to. That doesn’t mean I haven’t been thinking of ideas.
These ideas have been racking up, so I thought I’d bang them into a post so I don’t forget. Also, writing them down means I’m committed to seeing them through!
I’m on the BBST Foundations in April, so I’m spending the months leading up to it getting my head into all things test.
I need to write up some of the stuff I’ve been doing – a kind of debrief for myself:
- Skype chat with James Bach where I put forward the idea his commitment to Programmers might be outdated
- Skype coaching with Anne-Marie Charret – we focussed on critical thinking & had some good discussion around assumptions
- Miagi-Do challenge from Matt Heusser – continuing the journey into critical thinking
- Miagi-Do challenge from Michael Larsson – tbc
- My thoughts on the bountiful BBST Foundations videos & literature as well as the required & recommend reading
All this on top of refurbishing the house thanks to water damage, doing my day job & trying to be a good dad!
I’ve also got in the back of my mind that my contract comes to an end at the beginning of April – starting to look around now & the market doesn’t appear to be too bad…
That’s enough for now, thanks for reading!
Blogged – A Skype Chat With James Bach